Subject: Re: [xliff] csprd02 - 112 (Problems validating XLIFF files with 2.0 schemas)

Yves, what do you mean with the official copy?
Do you suggest that the xml schema is included in the official XLIFF schema folder?
Thanks

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:

Hi Tom, Bryan, all,

> One problem I'm running into is the slowness of the validation:

> both loading the schema and performing the validation seem to

> take a lot more time than expected. Maybe this is related to

> fetching some default schema for the XML namespace?

I've finally resolved this speed issue by including the schema for the XML namespace along with the modules' schemas and changing the references in the files.

Now Lynx takes milliseconds instead of almost a minute to validate a document.

Maybe this is something we could do in the official copy too? After all the xml.xsd file is not going to change, and having it locally may help a lot with other validators too.