Subject: Re: [xliff] IDs - uniqueness for inline only within segments (A)

Thanks for this, Yves
I think this one is clear, so I am hereby making a call for dissent and will assume that making inline ids unique within unit consistently throughout Constraints and PRs is approved unless I hear otherwise by the end of this week, Friday COB, PDT.
Rgds

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:
Hi David, all,

> *A)*
> Uniqueness of inline used ids is currently only enforced within a segment,
> which is clearly wrong and there is an easy fix.
> *Proposed Solution: Enforce inline id uniqueness within <unit>*

I believe the original intent was to have uniqueness within the <unit>. For example see the PR for adding inline codes: "The id
value of the added code MUST be different from all id values in both source and target content of the unit where the new code is
added."

But obviously not all PRs that.
So I certainly support the changes to make sure we have uniqueness of id within the unit rather than segment.