Event Title: XLIFF TC Call
Date: Tuesday, 05 November 2013, 08:00am to 09:00am EST
From now on the dial in information will be kept in a private action item. Only TC members will have access. Please log in to the TC page and look up the Action Item "Dial In Information" - the actual information will be added at the start of the week.
URL will be provided in a "commandeered action item"
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
France: (phone number will be provided in a "commandeered action item")
Germany: (phone number will be provided in a "commandeered action item")
Spain: (phone number will be provided in a "commandeered action item")
Sweden: (phone number will be provided in a "commandeered action item")
United Kingdom: (phone number will be provided in a "commandeered action item")
United States: (phone number will be provided in a "commandeered action item")
Access Code: (will be provided in a "commandeered action item")
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: (will be provided in a "commandeered action item")
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
A. Roll call
B. Approve previous meeting minutes, 15 October 2013 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00042.html
II XLIFF 2.0 (0:10 - 0:45)
A. Public Review II ended October 5
1. Public Review Comments are tracked here https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20submitted%20comments%20tracker
2. Timeline https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/201309/msg00029.html
If PR III: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00072.html
B. SOU Tracker https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20SOU%20Tracker
C. XLIFF 2.0 Items
1. ID uniqueness wrt csprd02 comments: 109, 111, 113, 114, 126, 130 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00050.html
(A) IDs - uniqueness for inline only within segments (A)
(B) IDs - uniquness and source/target exception (B)
(C) IDs - uniquness per type of element (C)
(D) IDs - unit id unique per file (D - 109)
(E) IDs - Optional attributes (E)
2. csprd02 - 112 (Problems validating XLIFF files with 2.0 schemas) https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00030.html
3. mrk translate outside the content but in scope https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00071.html
4. Updated Timeline for progression toward XLIFF 2.0 OASIS Standard - factoring in PR III https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00072.html
5. srcDir, trgDir, dir vs just dir https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00076.html
6. Proposal for issue 103 (to enable a processor to implement only core): two versions of core schema https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00078.html
7. Segment Modification https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00079.html
8. Typos https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00081.html
9. PR question https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00085.html
III XLIFF 2.X? 3.0? (0:45 - 0:50)
1. Freeze on Feature Tracking wiki? Or queue proposed post 2.0 features there?
2. Do we have an official path for promoting custom namespace to supported core/module post XLIFF 2.0?
IV Charter (Bryan to update site)
V Sub Committee Report (0:50 - 0:55)
VI Current and New Business (0:55 - )
Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
NOTE: In order to keep your calendar current automatically, please subscribe to the calendar.
See our Forum for additional details: Subscribing to Group calendar feeds