Subject: Re: [xliff] srcDir, trgDir, dir vs just dir

Thanks, Yves, this sounds straightforward, unless someone is unhappy with the proposed, I can make the change in the spec.
I guess that the reason for mentioning srcDir and trgDir is that dir values are inherited from them. Maybe worth a note? if it is removed from the normative language..

@Bryan, as our excellent tracker gardener would you please add this to the tracker, it can either receieve its own comment number or be subsumed under 133
Thanks

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie