[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xliff] Groups - Event "XLIFF TC Call" modified
Sorry that I had the time incorrect. We will have our call during the usual time, 11am Eastern Time, 4pm GMT.
The US changed to Daylight Savings Time, so please make you adjustments. Very sorry that I did not set the time correctly.
-- Bryan Schnabel
Event Title: XLIFF TC Call
Date: Tuesday, 05 November 2013, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Please get the dial in information from our private Actiion Item here:
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
A. Roll call
B. Approve previous meeting minutes, 15 October 2013 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00042.html
II XLIFF 2.0 (0:10 - 0:45)
A. Public Review II ended October 5
1. Public Review Comments are tracked here https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20submitted%20comments%20tracker
C. XLIFF 2.0 Items
1. ID uniqueness wrt csprd02 comments: 109, 111, 113, 114, 126, 130 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00050.html
(A) IDs - uniqueness for inline only within segments (A)
(B) IDs - uniquness and source/target exception (B)
(C) IDs - uniquness per type of element (C)
(D) IDs - unit id unique per file (D - 109)
(E) IDs - Optional attributes (E)
2. csprd02 - 112 (Problems validating XLIFF files with 2.0 schemas) https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00030.html
3. mrk translate outside the content but in scope https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00071.html
4. Updated Timeline for progression toward XLIFF 2.0 OASIS Standard - factoring in PR III https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00072.html
5. srcDir, trgDir, dir vs just dir https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00076.html
6. Proposal for issue 103 (to enable a processor to implement only core): two versions of core schema https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00078.html
7. Segment Modification https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00079.html
III XLIFF 2.X? 3.0? (0:45 - 0:50)
1. Freeze on Feature Tracking wiki? Or queue proposed post 2.0 features there?
2. Do we have an official path for promoting custom namespace to supported core/module post XLIFF 2.0?
IV Charter (Bryan to update site)
V Sub Committee Report (0:50 - 0:55)
VI Current and New Business (0:55 - )
Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
NOTE: In order to keep your calendar current automatically, please subscribe to the calendar.
See our Forum for additional details: Subscribing to Group calendar feeds
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: