Subject: Re: [xliff] Version Control Commit by David.Filip

Thanks for checking this, Yves,

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:
Hi David, Tom, all,

> Log:
> Most editorial changes implemented
> All material changes pending/awaiting resolutions Also editorial changes

Based on the comments tracking and the changes:

106 - I think "Please note that Agents using Processing Instruction to implement..." should probably be "Please note that Agents using Processing Instructions to implement".
Will fix

115 - ok

116 - ok

117 - ok

128 - ok

131 - ok. Just one note: it seems every module has only one second level ("Module Specification") and we have hen several entry for the third level, fourth level, etc. Removing the "Module Specification" level would simplify things (any text under that level could just go to the main level. Just a thought.
I noticed this today as well, this is a remnant of the appendix structure. Technically, the intro text would need to move from the master document to the specification document for each module and the extra section level would be killed in the master, the master would only hold the xincludes w/o any top level intro
Another option would be to promote module schema listings a level higher, so that we would have two second level items for each module, specification and schema listing following the general intro..
@Bryan, let us decide on this one in today's meeting..

136 - the added <note> element points to <target>.
Will fix