Subject: csprd02 comment 138 - schema ambiguity in core and matches

Hi all,

I propose to remove these specific module elements from the specification. This is the proper solution, syntactically, as it eliminates the ambiguity. The module elements are still permitted via the extension point. If there’s no dissent, I’ll complete this before our next meeting.

This issue also insinuates a more general philosophical point. Since an extension point allows elements or attributes from other namespaces, then explicitly referencing those elements or attributes is redundant. Should those references be removed as well?

Thanks,

Tom

Subject: [xliff-comment] schema ambiguity in core and matches

Element references in the following three element definitions are syntactically ambiguous within the XML schema language:

element definition for xlf:group