Subject: Please forgive the barrage of "Calls for dissent" I've added to the list

Dear XLIFF TC,

Please forgive me for clogging your mailboxes. When I started working on my items today I expected that only a handful would be straightforward, clear, correct, and (hopefully) noncontroversial.

But as I dug in, I found most to fall into that category and very few to have aspects I thought needed further input from the TC. So the good news is (if my assessments are correct) I am not asking/needing much brainpower from the TC. The bad news is you have a big pile of emails from me.

Ps., more to come J