Subject: RE: [xliff] Call for dissent: csprd02 127 xml:space text change

Yves,

Thanks for the very good comments. I think your modifications add value. And your formatting observations are correct.

As this now seems an editorial fix, David, is it okay to change ownership of 127 to you?

From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:25 AM
To: Schnabel, Bryan S; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Bryan, all,

The default value should probably reflect the inheritance mechanism.
Maybe something like:

[[
Default value: the value of xml:space on the closest parent element, or undefined if no parent element has xml:space declared.
]]

Also, looking at the section 2.3.2.2:

- The text "For more information see the section on xml:space in the XML specification." should probably have a link to the relevant section in the XML specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#sec-white-space)

- I think we style attributes names in some way, no? (like in section 2.7.5) 'xml:space' looks plain text in that section.