Subject: Call for dissent: csprd02 129 ignorable and fs (RE: Call for dissent: csprd02 )

Just resending this with an improved Subject line to enhance findability. CFD unchanged.

From: Schnabel, Bryan S
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:23 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Call for dissent: csprd02

I checked and Yves is correct <ignorable> and <em> do not have FS attributes. I propose removing them from the list of elements in the FS section.

If I do not receive dissent by the end of the week I will consider this approved.

The section describing the fs:fs attribute says:

It's incorrect: <ignorable>, <em> do not have fs attributes.