Subject: Re: [xliff] Groups - Event "XLIFF Teleconference" modified

Hi all,

Bryan tells me that he not likely to attend today's call due to his Engagement on DITA Europe. Bryan also asked me to chair today, if he does not show up.

On top of Bryan's agenda below I want to say that today's meeting needs to resolve all pending meterial issues if we are to stand a chance to open our third and hopefully final public review before Xmas.

If all material issues receive a TC ruling today, I commit to implementing the solutions by Dec 5 meeting, so that we can hopefully have csprd03 after that meeting that can realistically be publsihed by TC admins before Xmas..

These are the pending material issues that I believe we have to resolve today:

  1. Order of core, module, and extended elements TOGETHER with schema ambiguity
  2. Internal and external referencing https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/201311/msg00119.html
    1. Internal core referencing and referencing from modules
    2. External referencing, fragment identification mechanism for MIME type
  3. CanReorder values and algorithm https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/201311/msg00118.html
  4. Translatability state algorithm, [removing translate from segment, simplification of algrorithm and PRs]
  5. Resegmentation PRs other than impact of one of the above. @Yves?

In my opinion, all other pending issues are either resolved (maybe with pending implementation), or minor and can be resolved on mailing list by the end of this week.
@All, if you think that there are other material issues that must be resolved by today, please state so at the start of today's meeting

Best regards

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie