Subject: Re: [xliff] Segmentation Modifications

Yves, I quickly checked the files..

toJoin2_out seems not to be joined, the files look the same as the  *in file

Other than that the joining behavior seems ok

Few other comments

based on the fragment identifier discussion, we have seen that file ids need to be REQUIRED
It remains to be seen if they can stay NMTOKENs
BTW, I know think they can..

Also translate should not be on segment any longer, as confirmed several minutes ago..

I am in touch with Asanka re publishing notes, so that the number of important consensus resolutions is seen on the mailing list..

Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie