Subject: Re: [xliff] proposed solutions for CSPRD 138 (Unique Particle Attribution)

Hi Yves, Tom, Fredrik,

first of all in the meeting we had recorded consensus that we go for 1) with modules forming a single choice group at each point where they are allowed..

This is also what I asked Tom to implement in the above..

I think everyone clearly sees that there is no ideal solution and we probably will need to decide with a ballot if this dissent is sustained following the consensus reached in the meeting..

Let me comment inline on the pros and cons summed up by Yves..