Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] csprd02 comment 102

Hi David,

> Hi Yves, all, I have implemented some clarifications and corrections
> (fixing the set of parents) regarding note in response to comment 102.

New: "This is an XLIFF specific way how to present end user readable comments and annotations. A note can contain information about

The only small preferential suggestion I would have is to remove "and annotations" as the term "annotation" throughout the document
usually refers to the inline annotation mechanism.

But the new text doesn't have the reference to <segment> anymore and therefore resolves the comment for me (regardless whether or
not you do the preferential change).