Subject: lowermost

Hi editors, all

The specification uses several times the term "lowermost". I don't think it's correct. It's another way to say "lowest" and
basically means "the one at the bottom".

I believe we really mean "innermost" in all the occurrences I've seen in the specification. (but people should check).

We should replace the term as it may lead to misunderstanding.