Subject: RE: [xliff] proposed solutions for CSPRD 138 (Unique Particle Attribution) - version attribute

Hi Yves,

Sorry for missing this point in your original question. I completely agree that it would make sense to not encode the version in the schema itself. Changing it to an unconstrained xs:string and only defining the value in the specification document sounds right to me. I think we want to be able to make non-schema impacting changes without having to change the schema and still have a way to increase the version.

Regards,
Fredrik Estreen