Subject: Re: [xliff] Segmentation Modifications

Thanks Yves,

I think that the best person to double check the BiDi is Fredrik, but I am afraid he is travelling and not able to chime in.
@Fredrik?

I will double check with the official BiDi algorithm by the end of this week, it won't be an in depth check but should prevent typos or unintended reversal of values.

We can also ask Richard Ichida to check on that, but the response time of the W3C I18n group have been slow..

Rgds

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie