Subject: Re: csprd02 comment - Namespace in Validation Module

Yves and Ryan,

If I read the comment correctly, this seems to be fixed. All of the examples now have the namespace prefix.

Can you verify?

I could not find any email documenting the fix.

Since it is an editorial fix, I guess it does not need a formal CFD.

Subjectcsprd02 comment - Namespace in Validation Module

  • From"Yves Savourel" <yves@opentag.com>
  • To: <xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:53:41 -0600

Hi all,

None of the 13 snippets of code used as example in the Appendix I (Validation Module) is valid.

They are all missing namespace information.