Subject: Re: [xliff-comment] RE: csprd02 comment #113

Hi Bryan, all

I response to Bryan's comments I have edited the Inline Section on subflows as follows:

[New text]
Constraints
  • An inline code containing or delimiting one or more sub-flows must have an attribute subFlows that holds a list of the identifiers of the <unit> elements where the sub-flows are stored.
  • Sub-Flows must be in the same <file> element as the <unit> element from which they are referenced.
Processing Requirements
  • Extractors should store each sub-flow in its own <unit> element.
  • Extractors may order the <unit> elements of the sub-flows and the <unit> element, from where the subflows are referenced, as they see fit.
  • Other Writers must preserve the order of <unit> elements as initially set by the Extractor.

[Old text]

Processing Requirements

Please note that this is not yet printed.
Please let me know if the edits are OK with you.

Rgds

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie