Subject: Conformance

Hi all,

I've started to formalize the conformance statements that comes with the Okapi XLIFF Toolkit.

The distribution now includes test files, conformance notes and a spreadsheet with the main constraints and processing requirements
of the specification listing how Lynx conforms (or does not) to each of them.

You can find the latest version here:
http://okapi.opentag.com/snapshots/okapi-xliffLib_all-platforms_0.21-SNAPSHOT.zip

The test files are the same as the ones in our SVN repository here:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/test-suite/

As Fredrik (I think) noted a few meetings ago, we need to make sure those test files are checked by several people to be sure they
are valid (or invalid).