Subject: Using a local copy of xml.xsd (CFD)

Hi everyone,

A while back (October) I suggested to use a local copy of the xml.xsd along our schema instead of importing it from its W3C
location. Using the remote version is not really workable speed-wise in production mode (and the W3C recommend avoiding taxing their
servers).

The original suggestion is here:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201310/msg00046.html

David checked with OASIS and that should be doable.
We would have a separate sub-directory along with modules and include the file from there.

Please, post a note if you dissent with the solution.
If no one dissent David or Tom will make the change soon.