Subject: Re: [xliff] Proposal to add REQUIRED id (NMTOKEN) to <metadata> and <metaGroup>

Yves, it is the same old story for all terminal elements, it is not as bad as missing ids on the group element. Still you are forcing people who want just to to reference to enrich to be able to do it.

Re mda usefulness, we are using mda for all sorts of stuff that we had before in PIs and in phases that got killed, for instance workflow metadata.

Rgds

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie