Subject: RE: [xliff] Segmentation modification - finalize

Ok. I’ll make the change.

From: Dr. David Filip [mailto:David.Filip@ul.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:09 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Thnaks, Yves, no problem with that

as was also agreed by consensus in the meeting right now :-)

Cheers

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:

Hi David, all,

+1 to drop the second bullet as it is redundant.

As for the heading, to your proposal:

* When Modifiers perform either the split or the join operation:

I would prefer:

* When Modifiers or Mergers perform either a split or a join operation:

Rational: The two types of agents involved are Modifiers and Mergers, not just Modifiers. One could say a Merger is also a Modifier,
but since we make the distinction in this section (they have different constraints) we should keep that here too.