Subject: Unique Particle Attribution issue in matches.xsd

Hi Tom, Bryan, and other XSD experts,

In the matches.xsd file we have this:

    <xs:element name="match">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" ref="xlf:source"/>
                <xs:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" ref="xlf:target"/>
                <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" ref="xlf:originalData"/>
                <xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" ref="mda:metadata"/>
                <xs:any maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" namespace="##other" processContents="lax"/>

The file seems to work fine in oXygen, but when I try to use it with Xeres validators I'm getting:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load the XLIFF 2.0 schema.
Reason: cos-nonambig: "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:2.0":originalData and WC[##other:"urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:matches:2.0"]
(or elements from their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During validation against this schema, ambiguity
would be created for those two particles.
	at net.sf.okapi.lib.xliff.reader.SchemaValidator.validate(SchemaValidator.java:72)

This is the same issue we had before in the core.
Any idea how to address it here?
I suppose we can just comment out xlf:originalData and mda:metaData and list them in the specification.

A side note: If I recall correctly Chet mentioned that when specification and schema had a discrepancy the schema had the final
word. How does it work with XLIFF 2.0? Clearly the schemas are limited now and do not represent the full intend of the specification
(I'm talking in general, not about the specific case above).