Subject: Re: Update to the OASIS citation format

Hi all,

It is very good to see David Filip's plan to update the citation block text for future revisions of XLIFF v2.0.

I've attached an example of the complete citation format below.

Note that in addition to providing a bit of well-deserved recognition for the editors, it includes the "Latest version" reference, and maintains the italics for the title.

[XLIFF v2.0]

XLIFF Version 2.0. Edited by Tom Comerford, David Filip, Rodolfo M. Raya, and Yves Savourel. xx January 2014. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 03. http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.0/csd03/xliff-core-v2.0-csd03.html. Latest version: http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.0/xliff-core-v2.0.html.

P.S. I also just noted that previous revisions of XLIFF v2.0 (already published) contained an error in the citation URI, by repeating the directory name (analogous to "csd03") after "v2.0".  Please avoid repeating that ...

Best regards,
Paul

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society