Subject: RE: [xliff] RE: fragid in mtc

Thanks Bryan,

We should try to enhance the explanation in that section as soon as possible then.
Maybe the best way is to provide a couple of examples, like an internal and an external reference.
I can try to do this asap.

My worry is that if it's too hard to implement with XSLT we should be aware of it rather sooner than later. You may run into issue I
didn't run into with Java.

From: Schnabel, Bryan S [mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:15 PM
To: Yves Savourel; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

> I really would like to see more than one implementation, especially
> with a language like XSLT. Any plan for that Bryan?

Yes. As soon as the dust settles I will read the "Fragment Identification" section. If I can understand what it says, I will (try
to) implement this.

If I cannot understand it well enough, I will recommend enhancing the section to make it more understandable. Reading between the
lines you might detect that I don't think there's enough information in that section as it is now for me to know how to implement it
(an example might be useful).