Subject: Re: [xliff] 130 candidate annotation

Yves, after much consideration I do not disagree, However, if we do that I think we should also remove the ref from the core term annotation and think of introducing a similar gls:term annotation

Maybe remove the term annotation altogether and add it via the planned its module.

The issue of the current term annotation is that it cannot mark that something is NOT a term, i.e. it lacks the un-termifier and is therefore less expressive than its.

Rgds

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:09 AM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:
> 3. 130 candidate annotation in Dec-17 Draft (Yves)
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201312/msg00164.html

With regard to issue 130 "candidate annotation"

I still think we need to remove that annotation type that was added in prd02.

The change would be to remove the section "4.7.3.1.3 Translation Candidate Annotation" and move the definition of the 'match' type to the Translation Candidate module as "mtc:match" (or similar).