Subject: PRIII Issue Tracker is up and running - owners assigned

Hi all,

Our PR is underway. The good news is that it is only 6 days later than projected in our latest timetable.

In order to do our best to hit our projected date for passing XLIFF 2.0 as a full OASIS Specification, I’ve already filled the tracker with comments submitted so far. And to save time, I’ve assigned owners (subject to change of course).

DavidF, Ryan (added Kevin and Uwe also), Tom, DaveO, and Yves. I’ve assigned some to you. Please take a look () and let me know if you think you are the appropriate owner, and if you think you can act on your issue(s) in a timely manner. Here’s a summary of assignments so far (forgive me if the table does not format nicely in the mail list):

csprd03

200

invalid resourceData examples

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00000.html

Bryan

csprd03

201

resourceData occurrences

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00001.html

Ryan/Kevin/Uwe/Bryan

csprd03

202

Core specification overview text

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00002.html

DavidF

csprd03

203

Non-capitalized paragraph for XLIFF Document definition

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00003.html

DavidF

csprd03

204

Title vs title

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00004.html

DavidF

csprd03

205

Copyright notices

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00005.html

DavidF

csprd03

206

incorrect note in Translate Annotation section

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00008.html

DavidF

csprd03

207

misspelled namespace for change tracking

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00006.html

Bryan

csprd03

208

XML namespace vs xml namespace

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00007.html

DavidF

csprd03

209

incorrect values for appliesTo in change_tracking.xsd

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00009.html

Tom (schema)/DavidF (spec)

csprd03

210

invalid changeTrack example

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00010.html

Bryan

csprd03

211

inconsistent currentVersion value definition for change tracking

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00011.html

DavidF

csprd03

212

inconsistent ref value definition for change tracking

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00012.html

Tom

csprd03

213

invalid example in Translation Candidates module

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00013.html

Bryan

csprd03

214

ref attribute in Translation Candidate annotation

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00014.html

DaveO/Yves

csprd03

215

invalid example for glossary module

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00015.html

Bryan

csprd03

216

TC Admin comments on XLIFF V2.0 CSPRD03

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00016.html

DavidF

Please feel free to jump right in and get stuff done. I am starting my tasks today.