Subject: RE: [xliff] Propose these as official meeting minutes for the 18-February-2014 meeting (RE: [xliff] Groups - Event "XLIFF TC Call" modified)

I second.

-yves

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Schnabel, Bryan S
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 12:52 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,

I propose that the meeting minutes here (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201402/msg00033.html), are the official meeting minutes for the TC meeting held 18 February 2014. I ask that somebody please second. I will then call for dissent. If none comes by 25 February, I will consider these the minutes of record.

I know we’ve been taking this route for approval for the past few times in order to accommodate our PR and still hit our target date for XLIFF 2.0.

I am using this method for these minutes in order to allow David to "request a standalone OASIS template for the IANA media type registration template/form as a separate work product [mandating dF to fill out this admin form https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/work-product-registration-template-request to that effect]. "

This way he will not have to wait until the first Tuesday in March (when the meeting minutes would have otherwise been approved) to take this important step, and help to ensure we do not delay XLIFF 2.0.

Thank you,

Bryan