Subject: RE: [xliff] csprd03 - 212 inconsistent ref value definition for change tracking

NMTOKEN is correct and the schema should be fixed accordingly.

Ryan

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Tom Comerford <tom@supratext.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:41 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Ryan, Kevin, Uwe, and all,

In section "5.6.5.5 ref" the specification states that the value is an NMTOKEN, while in the schema it is defined as xs:anyURI. The original comment is at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201402/msg00012.html. I’m tasked with confirming with Ryan, Kevin, and Uwe that NMTOKEN is correct.

While researching this, I’ve found the same issue applies also to gls:glossEntry@ref, gls:translation@ref, and mtc:match@ref. The issue tracker should be updated accordingly.

These attributes were updated in the specification last July, and the schema files were changed accordingly. Then in October, along with a change to core, the schema files were changed for these attributes. That was my mistake.

To close this issue, I propose to update the schema files to fix the attributes in question. Please offer any feedback or dissent by Friday, February 28.

Thanks,

Tom