Subject: csprd03 231 Constraints in 5.5.4.3 resourceItemRef and 5.5.4.4 resourceItem

Having discussed this with Ryan, I propose we change the constraints in 5.5.4.3 resourceItemRef and 5.5.4.4 resourceItem

from

"The value of the OPTIONAL id attribute MUST be unique among all <resourceItem> and <resourceItemRef> elements of the immediate enclosing <file> or <unit> element. "

"The value of the OPTIONAL id attribute MUST be unique among all <resourceItem> and <resourceItemRef> elements of the enclosing <res:resourceData> element."

If I do not hear dissent by March 3, I will consider this approved by the TC.