Subject: Call For Dissent re csprd03 216 & 205

Dear all,
[Chet and Paul FYI, Bryan will ask if you are satisfied once the fixes become official]

Fixed in spec
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-core.pdf?rev=455&sc=1 as suggested by TC Admin and Yves in csprd03 comments 216 and 205.

FIXED:
In the PDF footer and at the end of the HTML, the copyright is incorrect. It reads: 'Copyright © OASIS 2014. All rights reserved.' It should read: 'Copyright © OASIS Open 2014. All Rights Reserved.'

Please note that changing OASIS to OASIS Open in the footer copyrights required change of the stylesheets, i.e. changes of the DocBook template.
@Chet, @Paul, it would be perhaps good to double-check if this is up to date in the general current DocBook template.

FIXED:
In the first line of appendix B.1.1, the csprd02 is labelled "Committee Specification Drat" instead of "Draft.”

FIXED:
In the Notices section, the copyright year says 2013 instead of 2014.

FIXED:
On the cover page, in the Citation format section, there is extraneous text. The first URL is preceded by the text: “Persistent link to this version: " We don’t put anything there, just use the link. In the second URL, it starts with: "The latest version is available from:” Our template is just to use "Latest version:" Also, periods are missing in the citation block after the list of Editors names, and after the URI for the current version.

Unless, I hear otherwise by the end of this week, I will consider this solution implemented AND approved by TC.
Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452