Subject: RE: [xliff] Call For Dissent re csprd03 re 206

The solution looks OK to me.

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. David Filip
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 6:53 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Call For Dissent re csprd03 re 206

Yves, all,

This is to propose a solution for the comment 206 by Yves.

I suggest that the Note is changed as follows:

[

Old:

Note:

This annotation overrides the translate attribute set at the <segment> level.

NEW:

Note

This annotation overrides the translate attribute set at or inherited from the <unit> level.

]

I will consider this solution approved unless I hear otherwise by the end of this week.

I plan to tentatively implement this solution into the spec during tomorrow

Thanks