Subject: RE: [xliff] Call For Dissent re csprd03 re 206

If you want to get picky, the annotation actually overrides the value of the translate attribute of the closest ancestor element that can have translate: it can be unit (in most cases) but it can be another <mrk> too.

-ys

From: Dr. David Filip [mailto:David.Filip@ul.ie]
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2014 5:08 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks, Yves, I was about to implement it but came with a better, more precise formulation

NEW:

Note

This annotation overrides the translate attribute set or inherited at the <unit> level.

The rationale is that the default inline value is always inherited from unit, no matter if it was set or inherited at the unit level.

So I'd move the deadline for the CFD to next Monday

I am going going to implement today anyway as it is indeed minor

Cheers