Subject: CFD: csprd03 235 xml:lang-related text and Translation Candidate module

Hello,

I propose for 4.2.2.12 Source, we remove the constraint:

and from 4.2.2.13 Target:

and from 5.1.5.3 match

xml:lang MUST NOT be set on the match element.

and

Warning

Although the xml namespace is allowed by extensibility on the above constrained extension point, setting xml:lang here would conflict with the semantic of srcLang, trgLang, and xml:lang as defined in this specification, because of XLIFF being primarily a bilingual format.

If I do not hear any objections by 11 March I will consider this approved by the TC.