Subject: RE: [xliff] CSPRD03 #237: mtc:match default attribute value is missing

Quite right: I see it now.

+1

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Tom Comerford
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:47 PM
To: Yves Savourel; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Yves,

It seems that some of the intended keystrokes remained in my brain, where apparently you couldn’t see them. Sorry for the omission.

To state it more completely: The element mtc:match has an attribute ‘reference’. In the spec, its default is ‘no’ but this isn’t reflected in the schema. The proposed solution is to add the missing default value.

Regards,

Tom