Subject: Call for Dissent re csprd03 224

Hi all,

I have replaced in the spec the 5 occurrences of untranslatable with non-translatable as suggested by Yves.
Our usage of untranslatable was in conflict with the natural language meaning of untranslatable which is not being possible to be rendered in another natural language. What we mean is something that is not part (or not intended as part) of the translatable natural language and hence non-translatable. A technical term that is being used in this sense by CAT tool makers etc.
This change will be printed and committed to SVN during today GMT
I will consider this change approved by TC unless I hear dissent by Monday, March 17, end of day PDT.

Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452