Subject: RE: [xliff] Call for Dissent re csprd03 218

It looks fine to me.

Thanks.

-yves

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. David Filip
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:45 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Call for Dissent re csprd03 218

Hi all,

I have fixed in the spec as follows:

1) added the dir attribute to the <ec> column as suggested

2) added the subType attribute row for all elements

3)

Regarding the 3rd suggestion, I would not add explanatory text as the table is part of a normative PR.

Moreover, the text Yves suggested is not equivalent with the relevant Constraint expressed on <ec> so I suggest that the solution for this one is to have a pointer to the specific <ec> constraint.

the old cell value

startRef / id

the suggested NEW cell value:

startRef / id (see <ec>)

while the directly referenced constraint is this one:

  • If and only if the attribute isolated is set to yes, the attribute id must be used instead of the attribute startRef that must be used otherwise.

The above changes will be printed and committed to SVN during today GMT.

I will consider this change approved by TC unless I hear dissent by Monday, March 17, end of day PDT.

Cheers