Subject: Re: [xliff] metadata list of attributes omits id

Tom, all,

This is now implemented as follows

Identifier - a character string used to identify a <metadata> or <metaGroup> element.
Value description: NMTOKEN
Default value: undefined
Used in:<metadata> and <metaGroup>
Constraints
The values of id attributes must be unique among all <metaGroup> and <metadata> elements within the given enclosing <metadata> element.

This will be included in the module specification and printed later today GMT

The constraint follows the wording we used elsewhere in the spec, such as in core and glossary module. It makes sure that the id follows the agreed fragid principle at any given module node.

Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie