Subject: Re: [xliff] no initial paragraph for meta

Thanks, Tom, all, this seems straightforward and will tentatively implement this in the spec during today.
I will give you a shout once this is printed later today.

P.S.: Tom, would you please add this and the other metadata issue to the tracker and assign me as owner?
Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie