Subject: Re: [xliff] Corrupted chars

Strange, I though that Tom had fixed that by using entities rather than characters.
@Yves, is it just here or somewhere else too?
Thanks

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:
David, all:

The example in section "4.3.1.40 type" has again corrupted characters in the PDF output (in addition to be leaking outside the
page):
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-core.pdf

<segment>
 dodal slovy svého oblíbeného imaginárního autora.</source>
 offered he the words of his favourite imaginary playwright.</source>
</segment>

Maybe we could change the text to something not requiring special handling, and maybe wrap the entry so it works in PDF too?