Subject: RE: [xliff] Discussion re csprd03 209

David,

It looks like it should be NMTOKEN, since any element name is allowed. I have not implemented any changes at this point.

Tom

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. David Filip
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 09:23 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Discussion re csprd03 209

Yves, Tom, all

I just realized that I co-own this issue.

[Sorry I was filtering DavidF only so I missed this one that says David..]

AFAIK change track inconsistently re-uses the core appliesTo. As of now I haven't formed an opinion how to best fix that with minimum impact.

@Tom, did you make any schema changes to alleviate that so far?

@Yves, any suggestions how to best fix that with minimum impact?

Will look into it in more detail shortly, but any more input appreciated

Thanks and regards