Subject: RE: [xliff] core attribute 'type' shows nothing for group or unit

> Yves, I am fine either way. Are you going to implement that and make a call for dissent?

Will do.

> What about reserving the xlf prefix? eventually adding a set of xlf values?

I thought about that, but then if we define values with that prefix it should be in the Core, and that would means changing the
Core.
So I don't know...

Getting more opinions would be good.

This said, now that I think more about it reserving the xlf prefix can't hurt. Whether we do something with it or not later...