Subject: RE: [xliff] Corrupted chars

Yves, David,

I’ll have a look at this later today and see what’s needed. Once I know which characters are not displaying properly in 4.3.1.40, I’ll scan the source modules to find any other occurrences of those characters. But please point out any other occurrences that you find.

Tom

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. David Filip
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 09:45 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Strange, I though that Tom had fixed that by using entities rather than characters.

@Yves, is it just here or somewhere else too?

Thanks

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:

David, all:

The example in section "4.3.1.40 type" has again corrupted characters in the PDF output (in addition to be leaking outside the
page):
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-core.pdf

<segment>
 dodal slovy svého oblíbeného imaginárního autora.</source>
 offered he the words of his favourite imaginary playwright.</source>
</segment>

Maybe we could change the text to something not requiring special handling, and maybe wrap the entry so it works in PDF too?