Subject: Re: [xliff] Discussion re csprd03 209

Yves, thanks for pointing to Tom's CFD, the solution seems OK with me.
I can se that the ctr module now references its own appliesTo.

I would just make a minor change in its value description
OLD:
Value description: Any valid XLIFF element which is a sibling, or a child of a sibling element, to the change track module within the scope of the enclosing element.

NEW:
Value description: NMTOKEN name of any valid XLIFF element which is a sibling, or a child of a sibling element, to the change track module within the scope of the enclosing element.

How does that sound. The value cannot obviously be the element itself, so this seems an obvious editorial clarification

Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie