Subject: schema omissions

I’ve found several attributes where a default value defined in the specification is not reflected in the schema. There are also three default values that are in the schema, but they’re not in the specification.

These changes are editorial in nature, and the schemas are non-normative. I will make these corrections later today.

Tom Comerford
tom@supratext.com

+1 856 787 9090

Supratext LLC