Subject: Re: Request for reactivation

Sure, Ryan, I am just marking you back just in time for the most important ballot since 2008 :-)
Please note that your counter stand at 3/5 eligible meeting attendances before the next meeting that will take place on 1st of April, 2014
Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie