Subject: Re: [xliff] Groups - Event "XLIFF Teleconference" added

Bryan, all, just a technicality, the ballot will have passed unanimously  at the upcoming midnight UTC, so technically on April 1, 1 AM GMT DST :-) (unless 3+ eligible voters go to the ballot location and change their votes to NO  or abstain, which I am confident is quite unlikely)
Funny the publishing date of our Committee Specification will be the April Fools :-)
Cheers and talk to you all tomorrow

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Bryan Schnabel <bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com> wrote:
Submitter's message
Committee Specification ballot passed unanimously. Next up OASIS Standard. Need 3 SOUs.
-- Bryan Schnabel
Event Title: XLIFF Teleconference

Date: Tuesday, 01 April 2014, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Description

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)

  A. Roll call
  B. Approved meeting minutes, 18 March 2014 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201403/msg00142.html

II XLIFF 2.0 (0:10 - 0:45)

  A. Special Majority Ballot to approve XLIFF Version 2.0 as a Committee Specification - passed unanimously
     https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2582

  B. Evaluate readiness for OASIS Specification per schedule (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201401/msg00026.html)
    - See step 6 (6. Approve OASIS Standard  (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#OASISstandard ) [19 Mar - 09 Jun])

      3.4 Approval of an OASIS Standard

      Approval of an OASIS Standard is a multi-step process:

      Submission of a Candidate OASIS Standard to the TC Administrator,
      Completion of a public review lasting a minimum of 60 days, and
      A membership-wide ballot.
      A potential single, second membership-wide ballot to address negative comments.

  C. SOU readiness (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20SOU%20Tracker)

  D. Reduce meeting frequency back down to 1/month during OASIS Standard activity?

III XLIFF 2.X? 3.0? (0:45 - 0:50)

  A. Freeze on Feature Tracking wiki? Or queue proposed post 2.0 features there?

  B. Do we have an official path for promoting custom namespace to supported core/module post XLIFF 2.0?

IV Charter

V Sub Committee Report (0:50 - 0:55)

VI Current and New Business (0:55 - )

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

NOTE: The best way to keep your desktop calendar updated is to subscribe to the Group calendar.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.