Subject: Re: [xliff] Re: Survey/SUO feedback

Thanks, Chet,

the reason we go through the questionnaire is to obtain accurate, comparable and structured info, from all implementers, not to source candidates.
We could make the survey monkey respondent click approval with the relevant IPR policy, i.e. make the IPR link part of the boiler plate they will be approving, or put the full language inside whatever you prefer..

Does that sound as an avenue?

Thanks
dF

How does that sound?