Subject: Re: [xliff] Assume elements without IDs cannot have FragIDs

Bryan, this is a correct assumption
Although we don't say so, it follows from the spec
We can add a note or warning at a later stage if we feel so because it changes nothing

there was discussion about this, I wanted modules to have fragids even w/o ids but we agreed that it would require a wildcard mechanism and discarded the idea all together.
Who wants fragids must use/add ids. BTW, this is also why we made group ids required..

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie